Thursday, August 16, 2012

Your Kidding Right?

Serious last night 10:00 p.m. I went to check on my supposedly sleeping child to find him standing in the middle of huge poop smear on the floor with crap all over his hands and feet. Serious? Are you joking? Three times in one week, you have got to be kidding me! Luckily today's poop stayed in the diaper because I will probably scream if it happens again. Anyway we ended up giving Kacen a shower (I gagged like three times trying to clean his hands), cleaning the carpet for an hour, then scrubbing out the tub. Not the way I wanted to spend the last hour of my evening.

OK something so sad, Ky and I didn't yell or anything at Kace but he knew he was in trouble. This was the first time when I saw guilt on his face and when we would talk to him you could just tell he was so sad and felt so badly and was worried that we were so upset with him. But we made sure to tell him we loved him before we put him back to bed.

I probably should have taken a picture of my poop smeared kid but in the moment it was a little too much to handle.

Another epic fail this week was family night. I thought it would be fun for everyone if we went bowling. Well it was fun until the idea of taking turns became waaaayyy too much for Kace to handle and he ended up screaming during everyone elses turn. He and I ended up sitting out side for the last two frames, not even sure who won. Not to mention my huge headache and Perry was getting a migrain too so, yeah not the best family night ever.


Tonight Andie shot a waterfall of vomit down my front right before I was about to go to bed and I had to shower and do laundry, which I am still up waiting to finish. This kid sure has a set of lungs and knows how puke! But she is also so sweet and just a little cutie. 

On a completely different topic, I made these recepies lately and they were all fantastic. Asian Noodle Salad, Cheese Zuchini Rice, Healthy Fruit and Veggie Muffins

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, what a week! Motherhood is just so glamorous, isn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh man. Hang in there! Sounds like some craziness for sure...but just remember this is just kinda a hard time with a newborn and toddler and it'll get easier and better. That's what everyone tells me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I had to deal with gross poop moments too with the last kiddo I worked with, except he was a grown teenage boy haha! You are awesome. I'm glad you wrote in your other post about deciding to view your kids as blessings tho, that's a very good thing. It will help you keep the spirit during future tough moments. =)

    ReplyDelete