Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Little Randoms

It is happening once again, post pregnancy hair loss, ugh. I can't stand finding hair all over Andie, Kacen and myself. Hopefully it doesn't last long though.

And what is this? Just an unassuming packed suitcase? Yeah or try a deep box of depression. AKA a box full of all the clothes I used to be able to wear and now can't, yeah yeah I know I just had a baby but the worst part is some of these fit me when I was nearly ready to pop and now with my hips as wide as can be they don't fit at all.
 Oh yeah and this simple little button, I hate this button, it popped off my pants today! Serious? So lame.
We went to a concert in the park this last Sunday and, eh it was ok. But here are the pictures from our adventure. The band was from Salt Lake and the lead singer obviously had some spiritual conflict going on, or I suppose their lyricist whoever it was. But the beats were good.

The best part was seeing all of the free spirited people. The best was a middle aged woman in earthy clothes and no bra, wow. Well I don't know that sort of ties with the hippie grandma with low cut shorts, mid-drift shirt and a tramp stamp. I love to people watch. And in all fairness people were watching us and our attempt to wrangle a two-year-old throughout the show.


 Our great friends Christie and Derek, he is doing a great job of protecting little Andie girls ears, at least we think she can still hear.


  We went to Costco the other day and Kacen was playing by the curb while we loaded the car. I went around the front of the car to find him playing with a peice of chewed gum on the curb. I said, "Ew Kace don't touch that's a yucky." He looked up and me and stopped playing with the gum on the curb, then reached in his mouth and pulled out a peice of it and put it back on the curb. Hahah, yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment