Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Because I can't help myself

Oh man little Andie babe is so cute I just can't help myself from putting up her pictures, and Laura just keeps taking the cutest darn photos. 
 Mama and Andie Girl
Close up
 Sleepy head
 All smiles
 Cute little feet

Kacer and Andie, a good big brother.
Last Tuesday we were driving home from Roots and Andie started to cry because she was hungry. Kacen was sitting next to her and became really worried that she was crying so much he started telling us all to help her, "help, help." Then he started whispering, "shhh it's ok, it's ok." After that he started doing the actions for wheels on the bus because he knows when he fusses in the car I sing to him. It was so cute that he cared so much about her. Most of the time he is rather indifferent to her and mostly just mad at me for not getting up to help him right when he wants me, even if I am nursing. And sometimes he thinks he needs to adjust her blankets so they cover her entire body. But most of the time he just doesn't really care that she is around. 
I forgot to post this one of Ky and Andie so we'll put it up now.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all is going well for you guys she is super cute! i read the last few posts about her birth and it made me miss you cause you write just like you talk and i could imagine just sitting there talking with you about all this! Ha ha fun memories, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at that little face trying on her smile for the first time! so cute!

    ReplyDelete