Sunday, June 17, 2012

Oh Just This and That

Soooo where to begin? So much to share and only 15 minutes til bed. Speed round:
Habitat for humanity toilet crazy
all lids up....

all lids down....
Goggles
Fun at our new found park in Bainbridge
And kayaking on a warm Saturday night
Activities like this remind me of how our lives used to be back West, lots of recreation. I am so grateful to all of our friends and family, both here and there, who always make/made doing fun outdoor things like this possible. It rejuvenates us to get out and do active things, I have been swimming a lot lately and eating better and I have so much more energy and strength and I love it.
This little adventure wasn't flawless though, I pinched my finger in the ore as I snapped it together and took off a huge chunk of skin it looks sick and hurts badly. I also rubbed the skin off thumb because I was such and intense paddler, haha or my hands have become week and sensitive. Only three years ago I frequently ripped quarter sized pieces of skin off my hands while rock climbing and didn't think about it at all, now all of the sudden one tiny rip makes me whine.
By the way Kacen loves the boats.

I want to give a special thanks to my in-laws because they indulge my silly wants, like: kayaking, sister wives, hot fudge, ice cream and Papa John's Hawaiian Pizza, they are soooo good to me and what do they usually get? An ornery pregnant woman.  I love my in-laws so much and don't really express it too well. They are such good people, and great parents. A special shout out to Perry on this Father's Day, he helped my husband become the amazing man he is today, through his example of love and compassion. He never reads this and I always joke him that I write about them on here so if he ever does read this at least he will find something nice.

A special shout out to my daddy-o, Jerry. He is a great dad, I talk to him at least once a week. He loves his grand kids so much and just likes to hear what we are up to. I love my parents so much too. My fav memories of my dad is when he used to take me out of school to go fishing and told me if I told my mom he would not do it any more. So we would sneak out of town, get some junk food and go fish. I hate fishing, but loved the time with my pops.

And last but not least a special shout out to my Ky Ky pie. I love this guy so much. I don't like to even think of my life without him. He not only lead our family in doing correct things, he works hard, he cares about becoming a better person, he takes care of Kacen and he does the laundry and dishes. What a man! Oh and he is so cute. One time when we were somewhat newly married he skated down to Winger's, where I was working, and some hostesses were near the door and said, "Oh man look at that hottie out there, I love a cute preppy skater look." So I went to see and it was my Ky, haha. Yeah he is a hottie. And also he makes me laugh and motivates me to get out and to things I know I love even when I feel lazy and just want to sit around eating muddy buddies witting blog posts (hehe I am doing that right now).

Happy Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. haha cute post. The first thing I thought when I saw all those toilets was, WHAT?! PEOPLE GO INFRONT OF EACHOTHER?! Where is this! hahaha then I realized after I read what was going on :) That is a cute story of when you were first married!

    ReplyDelete