Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Our Week at a Glance

I was just reminded once more why you should keep a journal, I have had a couple of experiences this week that I thought, "oh yeah tell your blog peeps about that," but I didn't ever write them down and now I can't remember any of them. So this is what you get... 
 They were both actually really cute just kick'n it on the hammock. Then I went to snap a shot and got double chin, and when I said "smile" instead of smiling Ky purposefully shove his finger up his nose, he really is a covert nose picker.
One of the thrift stores in our town has half off on Fridays! This is Kace slurping on his slushie (we love Sonic happy hour, it has taken the place of snowcones for me, which I used to eat like two a week of in Utah)
Saturday we went with Kyle's parents to a sporting goods store and took our eyes off Kacen for thirty seconds to find him in the ball bin. He loves balls and will scream at the top of his lungs in this really crazy angry voice, "ball!" if he sees one and can't play with it.

We were at the sports store with Perry and Valarie while they bought these fun kayaks. And they were nice enough to take us out on Memorial Day and let us have a great time at a like. Kacen loved riding in the boats, he wanted it to always be his turn. 
 And here are just some pictures that Ky took of Kace earlier last week. I love his expressions.




1 comment: