Monday, May 14, 2012

Sunday

Man my Sunday was good. Church was great and from what people said I looked pretty good total bummer I didn't get a pic, I should have taken the time to take one because I actually did put myself together, it was much better than the way that I looked the night before.
This was me as the MC for our ward talent, which thanks to everyone who showed up and participated and brought food and spectated, was a huge hit! And the decor turned out so good, man I really, really really need to get better at taking pics, this one is thanks to my friend Emilie. But me and the primary presidency had a fun time planning it.

Ok back to Sunday I wore mustard yellow I guess that is totally my color, maybe I will recreate the look sometime this week, auggghhh that means actually doing my hair. But church was uplifting, and terrific.

After church Kacen was so tired that he just sat zoned out on the couch eating cereal. Then we all took nap.
(He can often be found sitting in this corner of the couch on an evening reading his books.)

And then I had what I crave more often than most anything else, bbq chicken, toasted bread, miracle whip, bbq sauce, lettuce, cheddar, bacon and onion rings (well they were just topping from a can crisped up under the broiler.) And man it was so good, like restaurant quality, yummm and I had one for lunch too and if I still had more chicken I would probably have it for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow.

Then we just hung out and I got to watch Cupcake Wars and Sister Wives.

Ok I am really going to try to get pictures up of our fabric choice for our chair and.....a hair pic haha but don't hold your breath I am not that reliable. I need to go help Kyle find a hamburger, peace out.

2 comments:

  1. Newsflash: you ALWAYS look good. You're just one of those types!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i miss that couch, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete