Friday, September 2, 2011

Love Your Little Ones

As I just sat in front of my computer sobbing my eyes reading this amazing blog about sweet baby Ruby Jane and her struggle with Liver Disease I was reminded once again how precious our little ones are. Mothers and Fathers stop reading this now and go love on your children, they are only little once and you are so blessed to have them.

I don't talk about this much on my blog but I feel impressed to share with my friends and family the beliefs I have about family and eternity. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, aka LDS aka Mormon. Our church has a wonderful and complete understanding of where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going when I read/hear/watch touching stories like the Taylor family I am reminded once more how grateful I am for my understanding of the eternal nature of family and that we can be with them forever.

While it is often a struggle juggling work, home and church time, I am so grateful to be a mother and I am grateful for all of the mother's in Kacen's life, including those who don't have children of your own who love and support us so frequently. What an amazing blessing it is that women have a divine nature to be nurturing and caring. Ahh I am just an emotional mess right now and my heart is so full of love for my family and friends, you are all so amazing, I know some of your personal struggles and my heart and prayers are with you, as I know yours have been with us, thank you.

Love, Heather

2 comments:

  1. That was the saddest blog! I cried especially because baby ruby is only 20 days older than tyce

    ReplyDelete