Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Two Seconds Too Late

This morning Kacen did something really funny. While he was eating breakfast his grandma and grandpa came into the kitchen and both were standing with there backs against the counter talking and drinking their breakfast drink. I washed Kacen off and set him down out of his chair and he walks straight over to the dishwasher, puts his back up to it and folds his arms  like his grandma. Oh sooo funny. I had my camera right on the table turned it on but he was done with mimicing for the day. But it was really cute.

And the other day Valarie and I were outside doing yard work and for some reason Kacen walked up between us and folded his arms and started praying, well you know, mumbling and doing what he does at the dinner table.

Sunday we were outside trying to get things in the car for church, Kacen opens the door and our dog Gus runs out, we always yell out "Gus" in our angry voice when he does this, so Kacen runs down the yard yelling "Us US USS" in an angry voice.

Last night he was throwing and tantrum and dumped over his toy box, I told him once in a normal yet athoritative voice that before we can go to bed he needs to pick up the toys. I then went back to reading my magazine (Better Homes and Gardens) while he runs off to bang his head into the ground. A couple of minutes later with no prompting he came sulking back and began picking up his toy with his head hung all defeated.

He is definately a crazy boy, but he is so much fun, and sooo cute (most of the time)

Well must go treat a burn, which has begun throbbing again, I will tell you why in a day or two. But look forward to a recipe, well I guess after yesterdays entry not many of you will look forward to my recipes, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment