Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Broken

Today I was going to show a recipe for Roasted Pepper Turkey Sandwiches on fresh bread. So first I made the bread, I had four nice baguettes on my pizza peel ready hit the hot stone, and yeah that didn't happen.
The two on the edges fell off and I had to take them off and it made a huge mess. But I did get all the dough cooked and it was super yummy.

Well after the bread I roasted some peppers. 
And would like to know what I did next? Yeah I would like to show you but after this my son got a hold of the camera and when I went to get it from him in a fit of craziness he threw it on the ground. Yep my camera is broken now. So that is all you get. Sorry can you tell I am annoyed? And Kacen is getting molars so today he threw the biggest fits of his life like four 10  minute fits that he could not be consoled during at all. Not to mention I have crazy tummy troubles so I don't feel good at all today, yeah not the best couple days.

1 comment:

  1. Hey so i was behind on your blog i for one think you make excellent food. I have never been disappointed. Calvi has been being weird lately but also super cuddly so i cant complain to much when he does something frustrating. we need to talk you should call me sometime again when you have time! hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete