Thursday, July 28, 2011

Toothy Long Boarder

Well today Kacen got his tooth pulled. Here is right before we went into the dentist.He has no idea what is coming to him. Being tied down in a straight-jacket, for real, mouth pried open, tooth yanked out! Yikes!
 And here he is after...David After Dentist...Anyone? Anyone?
 And this cute smile is what we have from now on out. He really did pretty well and seemed fine tonight, I hope it heals well and that he will be just this happy tomorrow when the Novocaine wears off.
He got to pick out two toys, one was a ball he enjoyed chewing on and rubbing it on his numb lips it was pretty funny. 
 
And here is the nasty long tooth, yep they still give out the same treasure chest boxes they gave when I was a kid.
 And for your viewing enjoyment:
1. Kace with Ky on the long board, hey any wealthy viewers out there that want to contribute to my sons well being feel free to mail me a baby helmet and sports pads. Haha, well I guess he already has one tooth missing he needs a couple broken bones to round out the "rugged guy" look.
2. Kacen playing with the creepy bike, I didn't remember taking this video the other day, I really need to get it on video when it plays the creepy worn out carousel type music. 
3. Just Ky and Kace doing their other crazy guy stuff.

Also tonight I had the best brownie of my life courtesy of my friend Amber, as soon as I get my hands on the recipe I will make it, document it, and post it for the world to see, I want everyone to be able to eat them. (ahh I hate it when I go into dramatic food blog writing, I am so anti that).

PS everyone I love that so many of you get to see what we are up and that you love us enough to care. I am so grateful for all of our family and friends you are all so great and so dear to us.

2 comments:

  1. Okay- all those videos are so cute. You guys are the funnest parents! I bet Kacen LOVES long-boarding. He's gonna grow up to be just like his dad! And the creepy bike. hahaha. So funny. Oh, and I don't even mind the dramatic food talk- I understand how a brownie can bring about lots of emotions:) Oh- and they put him in a straight jacket?! What the heck?! Sounds horrifying!!! Looks like he came out okay though! That tooth is LONG! It looks like it anyway. I guess you just forget how much is up in the gums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No joke...I think the smile with the missing tooth is ADORABLE! Seriously so cute.

    Tooth in the treasure box? Not so much. Ew.

    ReplyDelete