Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Is anybody out there?

Hello out there! Do any of you still read this blog that I never update? Yeah my bad. 
Well here is a little up date.

July has been a good month, just super hot!
We have done a lot of playing outside, going to the park a lot and playing in the little swimming pool.
Kacen just playing outside.
 He loves his skateboard. And I have to say Kace has the coolest dad, I didn't get my camera but probably will some day but Ky lets Kacen ride on his longboard with him down the hill and Kacen LOVES it.


 Kyle found this super creepy tricycle toy that plays creepy music and just goes when you touch it. For any of my Daniel family that read this doesn't Kacen look like Max? I guess we know he is a Daniel.
 Ky caught this cute photo tonight.
The next photo may be disturbing, I don't know if I mentioned but Kace chipped his tooth recently. Well the tooth the front one on the right in this picture died and will be removed tomorrow. I am so nervous for him, he will have to go his whole childhood toothless, bummer.
 Here is another really crappy attempt at catching a glimpse of it too.
Well that is about all that we are up to. I will let you all know how the removal goes.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh the creepy bike! So funny. Poor Kacen! I hope things go well with getting it removed. That is no fun at all. We are super excited to see you guys soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH creepy bike. So hilarious. You should make some silly home movie that's supposed to be creepy centered around the bike. That sucks about Kacen's tooth! Poor guy...oh well. At least he'll grow another one some day! That is so fun that he rides the long board with Kyle. I bet that is super cute to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big kacen is! Holy cow! It has been forever since we have seen you guys. Hope we can see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete