Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Beach

Kacen took his first trip to a ocean-side beach and this was my first time to an East-coast beach, it was pretty fun. Super humid but I love the ocean and swimming in it. But....I was super lame and only took five pictures, I hate having my camera out in the sand and there were WAY too many things to worry about other than pictures so here are the few that I took.

Kace the first half hour our first day, and Ky trying to prevent a sunscreen mess.
 I didn't sunscreen around his eyes that first day because I didn't want to get the sunscreen too close and in his eyes, so he got pretty burnt around the eyes I felt awful. We had to run out and by tear free sunscreen and we covered him good the second day.

Our second day on Aseteague Island, they have wild ponies on the island, Ky and I took a moon lit stroll on the beach and saw a huge heard of them. 

So here is Kacer following me down to the beach.

 I honestly didn't take one picture of me or Kyle, how can I be so lame? I really need to be better.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel better I am a professional photographer and I often take zero pictures.

    But I have to say, that there have been many times when I took lots of pictures and therefore missed out on just BEING in that moment.

    The pictures of K in the sunset are amazing. Amazing! So I say frame them and let the rest go.

    ReplyDelete