Friday, July 22, 2011

Lessons About Water and Cows

I just found this draft, don't know why I didn't post it but enjoy!
So the other day Kacen saw his Grandma watering her flowers and really wanted to use the sprinkler
It took him all of his effort just to squeeze the trigger. But eventually he got it.  
 After he got it working he wanted to play with the water at the same time.....
 And that is when I felt it got pretty funny.

We also went to the park this week. Kacen LOVES to watch the other children here he is in a weird trance watching children on the swings, and here he is actually swinging...I think he liked watching the other kids more than swinging himself, haha. I just need to say this I THINK MY SON IS SOOO CUTE AND FUNNY!

Oh I just realized why I didn't post this, I never got the photos of the cow off my Father-in-laws phone, well maybe someday. 

1 comment:

  1. So cute. Poor guy - trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with the water, too funny!

    ReplyDelete