Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Autumn Fest

First of all I don't know what is up with my camera it is taking these really long photos.

Saturday Masonic Village hosted their Autumn Fest.
It is such a fun celebration with lots of free food and fun things for the kids to do.
Like make these fun crowns.
(kacen found that hair tie and wore it as an arm band all day)
 Kacen spent over an hour watching their model train sets.
 And Andie was a happy girl.
Sunday was also a wonderful day. The kids and I went to church, Ky had to sleep to go to work. Then I made bread, and a good dinner. Later in the evening Kace and I went long boarding with Maddi and her friends. It was so fun, it had been a long time since I got on a board. PS they all thought I was pretty cool, a mom of two in my mid twenties long boarding, score, I am still cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment