Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Talented People and a Baby Blessing

Alright I know this is getting out late, ugh I seem to be running at a snails pace these days. So I hope you all enjoy the beautiful graphic work done by my friend Erin. I am so grateful to be surrounded by such talented people. I know the great grand parents will be happy to finally receive some pictures of Andie girl. So this week I need to order announcements and lots of pictures, and design and order two photo books.

This weekend we blessed Andie at our church.
Also enjoy the many faces of Andie Conger
 Sweet
My family came for the blessing (Mom and Dad from Maine, Sister, bro-in-law and niece from Connecticut) and it was so great to see them. It was the first time my mother saw Andie and she ate her up. They just spent all day snuggling. We don't get to see my family all too often and Kacen just warmed right up to my dad and brother-in-law and just loved sitting near them and playing with Uncle Ryan. He especially loved "Emu" (aka Emily), they did so good playing together. Oh yeah didn't get my camera out once, my mom was taking photos and I didn't think to get any off her camera until about an hour after they left.
Silly
Speaking of running at a snails pace, sorry if any of you have talked with me lately and I seem ungenuine. I feel so tired and all hormonally jumbled sometimes that I don't quite say all the nice things I think and don't work conversations two way by asking about another persons life. So if anyone has felt slighted by me recently please forgive me. I know so many of you have done the most generous things for me and I don't always say thank you the way I intend to.

Some nice things I do want to say, is I love my family all of them in-laws too. I know Perry and Valarie must love me, or Kyle or at least Kacen and Andie to be willing to host my family here to visit with us. Seriously they are some of the most generous people I have ever met, and I have had that judgement of them since before I even met them and Ky just told me stories of growing up. I just love moms and mothers-in-law. They just step in and help out where  needed and often that means taking care of kiddos. We are so lucky to have such wonderful family to be surrounded by.
And I am so thankful to my family for making time for me and using their resources to come visit me. It means the world to me know how well loved we are. I hope that I can sincerely return that love to all of them and to all my friends too.   

5 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! Yes I want to see more pictures so take lots! You guys coming out this way any time soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are so tired. Please let me know if you want me to take Kacen. And I love Andie's dress! We need to get another picture of her in that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! I love her announcement and all her pictures. Pretty girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a beautiful little girl. Don't beat yourself up for not being all you want to be right now. Anyone who has ever had a baby completely understands. I know I just went into survival mode after each of my children were born. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete