Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Confessions

My husband wears shirts like this 
And yesterday he ran into a bird with our car, it was so sad. I made him turn around and run over it again to make sure it was out of it's misery. He felt terrible, but we feel much better now that this off our chests.

The only shorts I have that fit have to be worn without the top button done.

I had a major breakdown attempting to get $1 flipflops at Old Navy. Kacen flipped and I totally flopped. I dropped the sandals and left the store. Poor guy he really isn't so bad it is mostly my lack of patience with him.

I seriously looked into having my child at a hippie commune in Tennessee.
Ok it is not really a hippie commune but they do call the birthing center "The Farm"
Don't worry she will be born in a safe hospital environment instead.

Our child is still nameless, her crib is still not assembled, we haven't even worked on the rocker in over a month and all of her clothes are in a giant heap in our room. Yeah I feel real prepared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment