Thursday, July 26, 2012

For Your Enjoyment

Well here you all go! But mostly for my momma, love you mom.
We will have some other wonderful photos soon of me all prego and the baby from my wonderful wonderful friend Laura, she is so talented and I can't wait to see what she caught, but for now we can all enjoy what Ky Ky got.

Andie Danielle Conger
1:21 a.m. 
4.5 hours of labor (So lucky I know!)
6 lbs 8 oz
19.5 inches
Dark brown hair
Button nose
Incredibly alert

 It went so much better than I could have ever imagined, didn't have time for the epidural, it was all rather nuts, sort of like the movies but really fun and man the staff here was terrific! We love her so much and are just so happy to have her here.




















3 comments:

  1. YAY! What a cutie! And cute name! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable. I can really see Kacen in her pictures! How is he doing with a baby sister? How are you feeling?

    Thanks for letting me be there. It was crazy wasn't it? I thought we'd have time to chill and take all kinds of pictures documenting the time leading up to the birth but nooo, Andie had a plan of her own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man we have been camping for a week so i just saw!!! Wow she is so cute looks like the girl version of kacen! i remember just not long ago seeing kacen in the hospital with his dark hair just like hers so cute! so excited sending this lik to ty right now! good luck I will have to catch up with you sometime! give little Andie hugs and kisses for us!

    ReplyDelete