Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oh Kids

Well we are nearly ready for this little girly.
Crib painted and assembled
Car seat ready.
Newborn outfits bought.
Nursing bras found.
Sister coming to help coach me. Check Check Check! 

Yep my sister K'Leena will be here when I have my baby and I am so so excited, it has been nearly two years since we have seen each other, I cannot wait.
 
The only thing we aren't quite ready for....naming her! But hopefully we come up with something soon. And I want to make a couple head bands, and find a robe for myself and I think that is about it.
With all our focus on the new one poor Kacen has been neglected and forced to wear shopping bags. Haha we are only kidding. He has not been neglected. We often go to the park and play in the creek and he gets wet; after one occasion Ky jokingly put Kace in a shopping bag to get him home dry. But Kacen did not like it and took it off right away.
 My mom came to visit on her way up to Maine, there are some pictures but they are only on her camera, ugh. But she got to spend all Sunday with us and it was so nice to be with her, ahhh I love my family! She brought Kacen some more trains and Kyle had a good ole time setting it all up and Kacen has had fun playing with it. He loves his new "choo choos." And she made (with the help of my sister Micah and niece Savannah) those cute blankets in the crib pictures, thank you.
 We got to spend FIVE days with Ky home this weekend and it was so nice, but now he works for eight nights! Four twelves in a row then some eights and some more twelves, it is gonna be nuts. And we will miss him tons. But after these eight days we get to have him home for TWO WEEKS!
 Tonight we are having a huge storm and when the first thunder went off Kacen asked "You Scared?" and then I told him no and he said, "It's ok, you ok," and hugged me. He is so cute with his new words and phrases. I love him so much and just pray with all my heart that he adjusts well to the baby. I can't believe it is only a couple more weeks until I am a mom of two, this is gonna be fun (by fun I mean exhausting, scary, crazy and fun).

Also I am so addicted to the Biggest Loser. I want to eat more healthy and can't wait til I can exercise even more. Tonight I made wheat, oat and flax flat bread with falafal and fresh veggies, it was so good, and so healthy, and for desert fresh watermelon. That makes up for the chips and cookies I ate earlier, right? haha.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man so exciting! ya calvi and kacen would have so much fun together. calvi loves trains to, whenever he hears a train he says "mommy thomas coming for me!! hopefully kacen will be nice to your little girl calvi is having a hard time prob cause jodi is always in his face that girl has grown up way faster than calvi and they are completely different. Cant believe it is so soon till your little girl comes. any time!! good luck cant wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete