Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Things I Love Lately

Things I love lately
Well not only lately but always, I freaking love my family, not only the people I am about to mention, but all of them!

My sister-in-law, Liz, just sent this surprise package, so cute right? 
 Little peas in a pod for Kace, there were four balls but we already misplaced one, ugh hopefully it will turn up again :) Don't worry we found it.
 And she made this adorable mobile for the baby! She is so talented, I love it!

My sister K'Leena also has a wonderful package coming for me with some great books I can't wait to get my hands on to help me through this labor/delivery.

(ok so I got the package and it was re-packaged in Philadelphia and I got some weird sci-fi novel from a library in Arabia and one of three pregnancy books. Seriously who when they see four or five mixed up books grabs the Arabian book and the birthing book and throws them into an envelope together? They didn't watch enough Sesame Street, "One of these things is not like the other.")

My mom and dad will be passing through PA on their move from Georgia to Maine and I am so excited I get to see them in only three days.

Oh and some great news, hopefully they don't mind if I share this, my sis K'Leena is moving from Utah to Connecticut, only six hours away! And in only two weeks, I seriously can not wait!

I also love my friends! I was able to have a nice lunch organized by the wonderful Christie, out to an awesome Indian restaurant to celebrate my b-day. As I left I told Valarie, "I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people to associate with!" I really am so lucky to have such great friends.

I got myself a food processor for my birthday! I am so excited to use it for lots of new things. I already made some applesauce, carrot, pineapple and orange popsicles using it, and some pie crust.

I love this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment