Friday, July 13, 2012

What We've Been Up To

Last Saturday the Raleigh's hosted a huge graduation party for Maddi and her friend Makayla I made the signs, can you tell what is wrong? Because I totally didn't I just kept thinking "Why do the "A's" all look so dumb?" 
It was the hottest day of the year so far. They set up a long slip and slide for the kids.

And put a mister up in the tree, I look like I'm having so much fun huh?
Kacen loved playing with friends and eating ridiculous amounts of junk food. This BBQ made him realize that he loves hotdogs.

Oh yeah ignore the awkwardness of the next photos, I was dumping water on myself to keep cool and it sort of looks weird.


Last Sunday we went for a family walk in Hershey, and I realized that for living here for nearly two years we don't have hardly any pictures of Kacen with his Nana and Papa, how tragic. So now we really need to make up for lost time.
 Kacen and I spent one especially hot morning at the local park playing in the creek, he played really well by himself, giving me some much needed rest, for about an hour just picking up rocks and driving his cars in the water.

 We went shopping today and for some reason I picked up this shirt thinking it would look good on my prego belly, yeah I think I look like a train wreck! I actually laughed out loud alone in my stall because it was so funny.
But we did buy two newborn outfits, surprisingly we didn't get any newborn clothes so we had to go out and get some. Of course we have pleanty of the generic newborn onsies from Kace but I wanted one or two cute things to snap photos in the first couple of days. Can you guess which one Ky picked and which one I picked?

 Our summer days often look like this mid-afternoon, Kacen passed out with his snack all over his face.
Well that is pretty much it. Honestly we spend a ton of time watching tv and eating popcicles because I can only go out once a day before I become too exhaused, hot and impatient with my buddy. I am very excited for this little babe to come for the adjusment period to be over and hopeful recoup some energy.

2 comments:

  1. The party looks fun but hot! :) We wish we were there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- it took me like 5 times to get the captcha code right for that comment...

    ReplyDelete