Friday, February 24, 2012

Valentines Day and Teather Ball

Here were the guests to our valentines day dinner, Ky, Valarie and Maddie. 
 We had pizza and salad, yumm like my all time favorite meal.
Oh man lately I have been having tough tummy troubles and feeling totally desperate for any cure, I thought about starting the Simple Carbohydrate Diet (aka no carbs 'cept fruit and legumes) it was gonna be intense mostly just cuz I love my pizza and baked goods but I am gonna try some other helps and see how it goes.  But this diet isn't completely ruled out, I mean sure it would make me feel healthier not eat prepared goods or sugars. So I will probably still cut out those things as much as I can, anyway enough about me.
 We had a nice day recently and Kacen and I went to the park, he loves the teather ball.

 Kacen's all time favorite outdoor past time, riding his bike down any hill as fast as he can. He recently found out he can get going down the grass pretty fast too and it is really funny to watch him bump down the hill. I will try to get pictures or videos soon.
 Look at that form he is an athlete!
 We are loving Ky's new job cuz he works three days and has four off! It is so great. Well last night we went to get in bed and found Kacen like this, ignore all the clutter, but he was seriously hanging off the bed and fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment