Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Thoughts Today

This morning as I pushed a vacuum through the church: "My life has taken unexpected turns, it will be interesting to see where we go from here."

As Kacen was watching Kipper I dozed off and was awoken by him giving me a kiss, he can be so sweet.

Kyle and I were driving to the theater for a date and Ky was quoting songs to me, "Of all the things I've seen you're just about the prettiest thing I ever saw."

After the movie Extremely Loud, Incredibly Close: "I wish I could take away all the pain that children feel. If I could I would spend my life comforting all of God's children, and taking away all their pain. Wait. Jesus Christ already did that! What a blessing! I want to spend my days helping others."

I then came home and rocked my son to sleep telling him how much I love him.

Yeah today was a good day.

To come tomorrow, an account of Kacen's Day-O-Fun, yep that's what I called it on my itinerary for the day, oh yeah I did make an itinerary.

No comments:

Post a Comment