Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Over Due

This post is over due! A couple of weeks ago I did away with this long frumpy hair do for something more summery and cute! Unfortunately I don't have any super cute pictures of me in with my new hair cut...yet.... We got awesome, seriously I mean soooo cute, pictures done a couple Saturdays ago by Laura Montgomery  you can see a preview of one picture on my facebook. For those of you who don't have facebook, sorry just wait a couple of weeks and I will show you when I get them.

Funny Stories

1. The other day we loaded in the car to run errands and go to Wally World, (oh man side note everyone take a break and go watch this, sooo funny, thanks Mary) after about twenty minute of driving I realized Kacen was being really quiet so I looked back and he was reading a book...or so I thought. I turned back and said to Ky, "Oh man he is so good sitting back there reading his book." A second later I saw something small heading towards his mouth. I grabbed the book and he was back there so quite because he was ripping all of the hidden picture tabs out of the book! Naughty Kacen.

2. As we were leaving Wal-Mart Ky and I thought of a really great business opportunity, we are going to wait outside of Wal-Mart and when we see crazy people thinking they can fit their "next best" purchase into their four dour sedan we are going to heft it home for them. Seriously we see this all of the time, too big TVs, too big tables, etc. We seriously sat in our car for entertainment as we watched a couple try to squeeze a huge TV into the back seat of their car, while the mother-in-law stood leaning on the cart return rail holding the leash to Kujo wearing, no joke, boxers. 

3. Once we finally had enough of the squeeze fest we were leaving the parking lot and saw all of the unfortunate people who thought our world would end Saturday, bummer for them, hurray for us. 

The Market

Nearly every Tuesday I head to Roots Market, a huge Farmers Market and Auction. I don't usually go to the auction area but my Mother-in-law loves the auction so today that is where we hung out. 
3 Watermelons $4.50
 A case of Avocados $7.00 (any one need avocados? seriously call us)
Case of carrots and sugar snap peas $2.50
Cantaloupes $.89 

Here are Ky and Kace at the Auction
 Valarie at the auction
 Ooohh yeah forgot Saturday was a fun day! I mean just a lot of yard work and errands but still it was great! But the best part, Old Navy $1 flip flop day, look how cute Kacen's are!
Wish I had more fun stuff to say, mostly just yard work and house work and job search. Ky didn't get the job in Rhode Island but we are still hopeful and excited for the next opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. oh snap. avocados, you say?? we go through at least one a day....would be happy to purchase many, if any still available?!

    ReplyDelete