Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's Wednesday Wednesday Fun Fun Fun

 Today was such a wonderful warm day!
We drove Ky to the airport then played outside. 


It was so hot I needed to bust out some water but the only big containers we had were pots and tupperware, I will definitely be purchasing a baby swimming pool soon. 
 Then I cut off some of Kacen's pants to make shorts I even did some patch work.
 Look at this nice double stitch on the hem...Go Me!
Here he is showing off the new shorts, while, doing karate a new fun trick his grandpa showed him. If you pretend to do like street fighter fire ball throw he gets all crazy and moves his hands around each other and tries to do karate too. Super funny, video to come.

I made these beauties for dinner. Alfredo Chicken Pizza. I had never grilled a pizza so I tried is (top picture). The other one was just done on a pizza stone. But the grill worked out ok just a more flat bread feel.  Haha the funky square where I cut the top of the tomato off was weird so I had to zoom in over it.

Homemade dough from this amazing book Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day I love their book and idea and don't want to share the recipe because you should get the book, not that I have I just checked it out from the library but as soon as I'm able I will buy it. The premise is, you whip up a batch of no kneed bread dough and put it in your fridge then when you need pizza dough, rolls, bread, baguettes, etc. you just pull out a handful and cook it. So yummy! Rent it. Buy it. Use it!

I love warm spring days. After dinner Kacen stood outside and watched the neighbors mow their lawn for a LONG time, kids are fascinated with the darnedest things. 

1 comment:

  1. That video is so cute! :) What a funny boy! You can come cook for me any day.

    ReplyDelete