Monday, May 9, 2011

Flower Power and Ripped Jeans

Last week my mother-in-law and I went to a flower auction and came home with this....
This Honda Pilot is FULL of flowers seriously we had flats stacked on each other, two on my lap and stacked in the middle console. There were tons of flowers. And then there was the planting. After six hours of planting flowers I was so sore I felt like I ran a marathon, it was ridiculous. 

Speaking of RIDICULOUS.....I walked around all day with a gaping hole in my pants and didn't know it. A day or two ago I had these jeans on and Ky told me there was a hole in the rear....welll.... today I forgot that, and tonight he said, "I am surprised you wore those again," "Why?" I asked, "Well you have a huge hole in the butt!" Yep he knew all day that my jeans were ripped and his only excuse for not telling me is that he thought I  already knew.
So embarrassing. 

By the way, Ky has a big interview in Rhode Island for a great job Wednesday so keep him in your prayers, we really hope he gets this one. 

5 comments:

  1. That is a lot of flowers! Been there with the ripped pants. I really hoodlike gets the job! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH! That is hilarious about the jeans. Oh my gosh! Cool about the flowers- so pretty. Good luck on the job! I hope he gets it. I will keep you guys in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that plant auction. I like going with Valarie too - she's a pro. I did the same thing with a pair of jeans the other day but the hole was in a worse place!!

    Oh, and don't worry about Kacen's hair - I think it looks great. We can always do a 2nd session!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...mixed feelings about a successful job interview. ;-) No. But really, good luck...hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have loved the oppurtunity to see your butt more up close and personal. But really it's not that big a deal especially if you compare it to splitting open the crotch of your jeans at a party per se. :)

    ReplyDelete