Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Out With The Old, In With The New

 Remember how we didn't have a baby pool so Kace just played with pots and pans? Yeah I am that ghetto, or I guess creative, right? Well anyway, it was so hot the other day the pot had to come out again, and yep he still loved it!!!


But for as much as he loved this!!! He loved this even more

Woo Hoo New Pool!

Memorial Day was soooo hot, and we were headed to the Park for a church picnic and his grandparents were so great and got him a new pool. 

I "lost" my camera this week. It was just in my closet but I guess I looked for it about as thoroughly as any man would. So what did you miss this week? A super fun party at a gymnastic gym, I had huge rips come off my palms from doing the bars and a rug burn from, well who knows what? I was pretty much all over the place. A dance party! And a fun picnic. Today it was soo hot and the AC broke last night so I cooked dinner in a dutch oven on the grill. And have only planned outdoor food for the rest of the week.

Oh and did you notice... at least this time I put pants on him, little swimmers are still yet to come, I ditched the diaper, put on shorts and hoped and prayed that he wouldn't take a doo doo. 


This is my first humid summer and my hair is hating it! So I am not quite the first person to jump into a photo these days. And I feel soo wet all the time, sick! We are totally having a slumber party in the basement tonight because all the other rooms are on the third floor and too hot. 

2 comments:

  1. We have what I think was a blanket you guys brought Memorial Day and also maybe a little boy's navy blue hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... we wish were could play with you guys! What a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete