Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Random

I painted my nails a light blue, the first non-red/pink or black color to ever make it on my nails. I really like it, but I realized why I haven't painted my nails in over a year, it takes so  long to make it look good, two base coats and a top coat with a two year-old bidding for my attention is a mess. Blue all over my fingers, and of course his too, and three re-do's, and honestly this whole process made me ten minutes late to a doctors appointment.

So the doctors appointment. Some crazy bites or something showed up on my  neck. The doc gave me no definite answer but they are huge and itchy and red and weird, but.... they're getting better.

Any American Idol fans? Jennifer Lopez tonight humm...all I could think was left boob.

My kid hates brushing his teeth, well I don't think it is actually the tooth brushing it is just what it means is coming up, bed time. So he likes to throw amazing tantrums every night ahhh it is so exhausting.

My kid loves his blanket, one night it got tangled with his comforter and I was dead asleep at 4:00 am when he gently touched my hand and very politely and quietly said, "blanket?" It was cute, I found it and he went right back to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment