Thursday, April 19, 2012

More Thoughts

The other day I was climbing into bed and sent Ky, who was at work, a nice lovey cheesy text. The next morning I got a text from my friend that was really strange, you know something along these lines "I love you too sugar bear." I was really confused and asked her about it, then she let me know that my text meant for Ky was sent to her. Ahhh how embarrassing, luckily it went to a close friend not someone else.
 
The best ending, well middle to my day too, is sitting down to some triple D, for those of you not in the know that is Diners Drive-ins and Dives. I love watching it. But I always eat while I watch it, that is not always good. Also who could really eat at one diner every day? Seems a little excessive.

My big sis is sorta sick right now, well pretty darn sick actually. When other people are suffering I suffer too. I can't help it, I have always been this way, but I am an emotionally invested person, oh yeah I'm pregnant too. My worry over her made me pretty much exhausted all day. I just love my family so much! And all I want is their well-being and happiness. I just wish I could be closer to them so in moments like this I could be there to help out. And hate feeling helpless to do more for her. Luckily she has a great husband and in-laws and other extended family near by too that are taking care of her.  Have mentioned before how great my sisters and mom are? Cuz they are just the best.

Anyone else notice that blogger changed over night? I hate it when things like this happen, but hopefully it will be easier to use.

I am excited to go to Time Out For Women tonight! I was gifted a ticket by a friend who's husband is ill right now, and send well wishes their way and lots of thanks for the gift.

I need to edit what I said earlier, the actually best ending of my day in sneaking into Kacen's room while he is asleep and snuggling him up close to me and just thinking about how much I love that guy. It is a good reminder that even though we have our struggles during the day he really is just a great little guy that needs love and guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment