Sunday, April 29, 2012

Name Prank

Man you know your life needs a little more entertainment when one of the funnest things you do all weekend is come up with a silly prank with your hubby to see if anyone catches on. Serious you thought we might actually name our kid Skyle? I can't believe no one called us out on that, haha, well not that anyone liked it, well not that we had a plethora of replies pouring in either. I guess in general most people probably just don't care what we name our kid, but thanks Emilie and Brit for letting me know you read this! And I liked both of your suggestions a lot, but Ky is pretty hooked on Skylar.

Posts to come this week: We found our chair fabric, think blue. And an honest overview of my experiences with my kid, he is just so strong willed. Hair cut?

6 comments:

  1. I would never actually tell someone I didn't like their name choice unless it, like, rhymed with a body part or something. Skyle (which I thought might be pronounced Sky-lee) is totally NOT outside of the realm of what people name their kids these days!!!

    Hey- why is my blog listed under 'sites' instead of 'friends'? I am not a site! Am I? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha too true about most names not being too far out of the realm of possible these days. Due you are under "sites I like" cuz I started stalking your blog before I really knew you. Like you mentioned it in a church talk 1.5 years ago. And I left it there cuz your blog is so big and popular it seems more like the "info" blogs I love than like a here is what I do every day sort of blog. But I totally consider you a friend and regardless of where it is I check in on every new post.

      Delete
  2. So excited to see what her name will be! I'm falling behind on reading blogs!! I need to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha well knowing you guys whatever goes right?! anyway i do think the names i said are still cute! but whatever you pick i am sure it will be great! yes i do read your blog i mean what else am i going to do with all the time i have, take care of 2 kids? ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha I totally noticed Skyle and thought it was ridiculous! I just didn't call you out on it, but I did laugh to myself about it. glad you guys aren't actually thinking of naming your kid Skyle ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, This is Jessi... I don't know why it says Swuzbee and I can't figure out how to change it...

    ReplyDelete