Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Twiners

Recently I was looking for some high school pictures of Ky and I, and nooo those will not be posted, yikes embarrassing! Let's just say, hunch back, glasses with a glare and straight, stringy, greasy hair, and that's just mine, Ky's is really interesting too. High School was not my highlight of life. Anyway in my quest for high school pictures I found this cute one of Ky and got to thinking about how similar Ky and Kacen look, right? Is it just me that sees this?
And Ky is training Kacen young to be just like him too. But I don't think he will need much help I am pretty sure our kid came out programed to snowboard, ski, skate board and play soccer. And if he doesn't want to... well, sigh, it's okay i guess, we'll still love him.




Also my kid has man feet. These things are big, serious boats. Sometimes I worry that he will wake up with hair on his toes, ahhh. But he is still sooo cute and at least the big shoes made it possible to use these cute skates and buy these cute shoes that actually stay on for the most part.

1 comment:

  1. Ha- his feet don't look big! And wow- yeah him and Kyle look A LOT alike! And I really want to see those high school pics now- hunchback? hah...I'm sure you're exaggerating!

    ReplyDelete