Thursday, March 17, 2011

He Walked!!! Part 2

I have told you all that Kacen walked and finally this morning
I got the oh so blurry pictures to prove it.

(Man, if any of you readers out there want to take me under your wing
and show me how to take decent photos, that would be much appreciated.)



He can almost run and was trying to run and grab the camera right then.
And Ky claims that the other day he stood up all by him self, meaning
he didn't have to crawl over to something to pull him self up before walking


3 comments:

  1. How fun! What a big boy he's becoming :) My advice is a nice camera...haha sorry- that's the only reason my photo's turn out. My pics were blurry too with a normal point and shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go dude now come and show calvi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he is old enough to be walking! Wish we could see you guys sometime soon. I need to call you so we can catch up!

    ReplyDelete