Sunday, March 20, 2011

Saint Patrick's Day

Just a couple of quick pictures about our Saint Patrick's Day.
These few pictures are sort of a big deal for us because I am notorious for not celebrating holidays, I am so boring it is pathetic. But I decided now that I have a kiddo I need to change so.....
Kacen woke up and put on his Happy St. Patrick's Day shirt ($1.00 at BabiesRUs)
Stuffed our mouths with shamrock pancakes, what can I say I have skill?
Then practiced walking in new shoes, whoot whoot (more on the shoes in a couple of days but they were a great deal $4 at PayLess)When Ky got home from work we went to the park because it was the first warm and somewhat dry day so far, well since Kace has learned to walk better. He was a little overwhelmed at the park but I think he still had fun. Hope all of you had a great green day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment