Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shocker!

So I have been in a blog funk, I have had plenty of fun things to blog about but I don't ever feel like it is a valid post without some pictures, and I have been really bad about taking pictures lately. So what could bring me out this funk?

The Bachelor!

To finish up the season my sister-in-law Jess and I went to a fun party hosted by our friends Christie and Emilie (who hosts a cute blog check it out here).

Did the rest of you think he was going to pick Chantal?Call me naive but, I did. That was until about half way through last night's episode. When Brad and Emily had their awkward fight when she treated him like he was five, I knew that the huge surprise twist was going to be he picks Emily.

We wore badges to support our team, I chose "Team Chantal" not because I exactly like her more but I thought that Brad and Emily had a dry relationship and truly thought he was going to pick Chantal. And we played a really fun bingo game with things on it like, "Brad stares at the ring box," "bikini clad woman," "I never thought it was possible to feel this way about two women." It was really fun. Well now we can all get excited for Ashley H's season. And I can face another internal battle of weighing weather or not I am actually going to watch The Bachelor and then feel totally defeated when I give in and have to catch up on hulu because I was able to hold off for three weeks, ahh The Bachelor, why do you do this to me?

Hopefully I can get another post up here soon and not make you all wait in anticipation to know what is going on in my exciting life.

3 comments:

  1. DUDE! Did you watch the after the rose ceremony?! They are SO NOT going to last. Hello? She doesn't want to get married. She had to talk herself into saying, "Yeah I can see us getting married." I'm sorry, but aren't you supposed to have decided that before you say yes? I dunno. She BUGS me. I know she's an angel or whatever, but really? That was the most awkward thing ever. Especially since it's been 3 months since he proposed and he didn't even know if she still thought they were together? I dunno. THe whole thing was wacko. You've GOT to watch the bachelorette! It's like five times more entertaining! Guy drama is the best. And there's way less boobs popping everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad I missed it. But no iternal battle, just watch it from the beginning. Everyone needs a guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete