Thursday, February 3, 2011

One Year Older and Wiser Too

Well Sunday we celebrated Kacen's First Birthday!!! I can't believe it has already been one year that we have had this amazing little guy in our lives.

Here are the stats, in one year he went from:

6 lbs 5 oz TO 18 lbs
19 in long TO 29 in.
Dark brown hair to fair blond

My sister-in-laws made cute party hats and Kace wasn't quite too sure about wearing his though.

He loved his cake!!! And we gave him ice cream and he loved that too. This kid had no hesitation about getting dirty, but it figures considering he digs in the potted plants around the house AT LEAST once a day. Naughty little guy. But who could ever stay mad at a face like this?

Messy kisses their the best!


Haha we didn't really let him drink the coke, this was just for funny! Notice the cake in the hair, in the eyes, in the ears, and it was in other places I probably shouldn't mention. Needless to say we went straight from that shot into the tub.

I am so grateful to have the little guy in our lives, he is so fun! And I am thankful for all our family and friends who have shown us so much love and generosity. It is your relationships that make our lives special.

Enough cheesyness, hope you all enjoy this post!

4 comments:

  1. He is just so big! I wish I could kiss on him all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha CUTE! I love that you guys just let him go at it:) That is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he is one already! He is so big now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man he looks so big in these pictures. what happened to that little boy i held in the hospital. I do remember he had super dark hair crazy how much a little body can grow. Happy bday!

    ReplyDelete