Friday, February 11, 2011

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous

So I just got back from a fun trip to the L.A. area. And last night while I was at the airport who should I see but....Jake Pavelka former bachelor star. He was headed on the red eye to Australia while I was just headed home, haha. But I was so so so happy to be going home. He was nice and we engaged in some small talk I didn't have chance to tell him how weird Vienna was or how weird I though he was. But look how short he is, even shorter than Kyle. Now I have a claim to fame.
Another fun thing I did was go to the beach. I love the beach, the water was freezing but it was about 70 degrees outside. So I didn't go swimming but....
I watched a surfing competition and that was really fun. Well I just had to get that picture of me and Jake up for someone, you know who you are ;)




4 comments:

  1. HA! OH my heck I just love this! Man- I was in the LA airport a bit ago and was just praying I'd see someone famous...but I didn't! hah- You are awesome. That trip looks and sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did you go to LA for? and yep that is Jake alright cant believe you saw him. that is so weird that people who are on tv are really walking around. that comes from a little small town girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you go to LA for? You are gorgeous! Sounds like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha after seeing this picture of you and jake I had a dream the a few days ago that he was my boyfriend. ha ha

    ReplyDelete