Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Four Months

Okay well Kacen is growing up so fast! He is now four months old and just as cute as ever! Today was the first sunny day we have had in a while. So after spending my morning laying on the couch feeling like I was dying, I was so so so sick this morning. But then I decided to get up and go take some photos because I have just been waiting for a good day. And I'm not going to lie I am pretty proud of some of these photos.

He is now 13 lbs. 3 oz. and 25 in.
He can roll over both ways but doesn't like to go from belly to back he usually just whines until we help him over.
Smiles a lot and laughs a little more frequently
Love his dad, smiles all the time just hearing Kyle's voice
He has started showing some real interest in toys and he loves playing with his frogs and blankey. He sleep really well, most of the time. And we just love him so much, I am so grateful for my little family and for all my family and friends, you are all so amazing.

I am going to take family photos soon, so look forward to that.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH- these are SO CUTE! I love them all! You did such a good job!!!! He is definitely a cutey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute you did a great job my fav is the one in the grass by the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, you did a good job! Now that he is getting bigger he is looking a lot more like you! I agree with brit on the favorite picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Heather! I just love that little tyke! Thanks again for Sunday, we love you guys.

    ReplyDelete