Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Horray for Coupons!


Haha isn't that guy just too cute! Today his Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Daniel came by to visit while they were in town. And aunt Katrina was having some fun with him and the goggles. I love my family and I am so grateful they make tie to see me. And wow this kid just realized like two hours ago that if he rolls over enough times he can get where he wants, haha wow this is fun! He is just rearing to go go go.

Look at all this food! I got it all for only $1.50, whoo hoo for couponing! A big thanks to www.freebies2deals.com for all your couponing tips. And thanks to Albertson's for having items priced incorrectly, did you know if your item scans for the wrong price they give to you for free? Also if you aren't signed up with kraft foods to get free samples do it, they have sent me like 10 new samples in the last month, lots of free great food.

1 comment:

  1. Wow- SCORE on the coupon dealios! I need to hop on that bandwagon and start couponing. Seriously. Kacen looks super cute in that pic with the goggles! Love it!

    ReplyDelete