Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend Fun

Now that the weather is getting somewhat better we are going outside a lot more. Here I am with Kacen, he looks drugged but it was either a good picture of him or a good picture of me so I chose the one that I looked good in, haha. And I am playing soccer on our ward team, unfortunately we keep forgetting the camera (or bringing it and forget we have it) so I don't have any sweet pics of me in action. But our team has been doing pretty good, not really due to my skills, I am so out of shape but it is still fun to play.

Babies First Food
Friday night we were really bored so we decided to go to the store and get Kace some rice cereal. He ate it like a champ, and he has had more since, I think he likes it. Haha wow you know you are a bored stay at home mom when your weekend entertainment is feeding your baby.
Our weekend got a little more fun Saturday when we went to Guitars Unplugged at the college. Kacen's first concert, it was pretty fun. Our little guy is so crazy, he totally has a mind of his own. A nice lady at church wanted to hold him, and you know how grandmas are, they just want to hold and cuddle babies, well Kace does not like to fall asleep in your arms he thinks interaction means play time. She gave him back and just said, "wow he is strong," cuz she kept trying to cuddle him but he just really isn't a cuddler (I totally wish he was though). Well sometimes when I write a post it is late and then I don't have anything neat to write so that's that's.

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty in that picture!!! I would've picked the better one of me too:) And hey- I think feeding babies is exciting! I wish a baby was my sole entertainment rather than a tv show or something:)

    ReplyDelete