Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fashion and Weight, haha a ladies post

My Son has awesome fashion sense.
 One shirt sleeve up, swim shorts over the pants, and new green shoes that he wore from the first time today and LOVES them the couple of times that he took them off today he walked around holding them.
 Man I wonder where he gets his stellar fashion sense?
Oh yeah me!
Check out my outfit last Sunday, sorta a pregnant Avril look.
 That is just a soccer shirt but I didn't post this earlier because I didn't want people to think I was making a baby statement but I guess now when I were it the shirt will tell my story.
So yeah we are having a baby girl for anyone who hasn't found out yet.
We are not name pickers, we are list formers. Even if I pick a name that I really really love I probably won't tell anyone until I see the little girly cuz I feel like I need to see her first, we did the same thing with Kacey.
I am pretty tired every day but feel like I am getting  a little more energy lately. I just hope it keeps warming up cuz Kace and I love taking walks and playing outside.

On the same day last week my father-in-law and oldest sister both commented on my pregnancy weight. They both said I was way bigger with Kacen than I am with this little one, I don't know...maybe a little bigger, the picture below was taken at about 21 weeks with Kacer.
I spent two days this weekend watching my friends six kids, it actually wasn't bad at all because her oldest four are pretty self governing and helpful and the two three year-old kiddos were fun to have around because they know the boundries when they are playing outside and Kacen would just follow their lead so playtime wasn't exhausting at all because I could just sit in the lawn and they would play. At home I usually have to be the one-man show for Kacen all day. The only bad part, one of their little ones pooped in her pants but luckily Ky was there to wash the poop out of the undies cuz even thinking about it almost makes me dry heave.

From my journal:
Kacen is so precious, he loves to snuggle on the couch to watch a movie, or will just walk up next to my leg so I can rub my hand on his head, and he loves to sleep with us during the last hour of the morning when we are waking up but wish he would just go back to bed so we could get some more sleep without a wiggle worm in our bed. 
 Ky pretty much decided that he wants to become a Physician Assistant, so that means we have a lot of studying to do about which schools to go to and what per-requisites he needs for each so we can get the ball rolling and get the pre-reqs done and get into school. He is so smart and so amazing, I love that man with all my heart. And I love his children so much. I love that I can just look at my family and my whole body is filled with the greatest joy I have ever known. It is a blessed thing to feel this way.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man why did you guys move away! A girl!!! We have the same families! come back! I am so excited for you and your cute little belly! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, first of all, I think you look incredible as a pregnant lady!
    2. Only you could handle 7 kids because you are amazing!
    3. Way to go Kyle for taking care of the poopy situation!
    4. I love Kacen, too, he is a really sweet kid!
    5. I love Kacen's new shoes!
    6. I totally get that feeling of overwhelming happiness when I look at Derek! Sometimes I think my heart is going to explode with love for him and gratitude to Heavenly Father for giving me such a magnificent gift!

    ReplyDelete