Thursday, March 15, 2012

Good Mornings and Farewells

When Kacen wakes up early from his nap and tries to wake me up too this is what he gets.
 Oh look how handsome.
 Kyle's youngest brother Ian left for his mission to Campinas Brazil on Tuesday.
Here is the family and Ally and the Boltz at airport.
 I couldn't make because I had to go to the produce auction four our co-op. By the way I totally love our co-op, get this: 2 bunches spinach, 1 bag broccoli and carrot, 1 bag broccoli slaw, 1 pineapple, 1 spaghetti squash, 3 summer squash, 1 zucchini, 1 lb. grapes, 1 bag apples, 4 bananas, 1 bag green beans, 1 bag stir-fry mix all for only $10 per person, can you believe it!

 I guess that Kacen was done with the airport.



 Oh yeah, more park pictures.
 Kacen says some two word phrases now, "look bug," as he skirts around them and won't get near them on the sidewalk.
 He pretty much lives off of store bought white bread. And I swear I cook, I cook lots of veggie filled foods.
 Oh man at the park today he was having fun running around with other kids and he was turning to make sure that his friends were following him and ran face first, like smack dab in the middle of the forehead, into a pole, sad yes, but sooo funny.
 I can totally feel the baby move now. Well have been able to for a while.

1 comment: