Monday, January 30, 2012

In Case You Haven't Heard

If you haven't heard yet or guessed yet...

The reason why Kyle was smiling so goofy for most of our family Christmas photos is because he had a secret that he was hiding from all ya'll.
 This secret explains why Kyle has been able to sneak a ton of pictures of me passed out.
I'm pregnant! Whoo hoo! We are expecting our next little one within the first week of August. I have been so lucky with this pregnancy as I was with Kacen's I do not vomit at all, just a little nausea and a ton of exhaustion. I am really lucky though, being here with my in-laws Valarie is so helpful with taking care of Kacen when I am so tired I can't move. I am about 13 weeks along now. So I gotta know, in Utah and Idaho I had frequent ultrasounds, like seriously frequent, in Utah they would take one each time I went. I was not high risk but I know I had at least 6 during the pregnancy. Here they do ONE at 20 weeks. So I gotta know was I just weirdly spoiled on this account or how many ultrasounds is common?

Oh man it was so funny when we told some of our family members about the pregnancy this is how we started.

Us: "So you know how I have been sick and going to the doctors all the time? Well we found out after all of these blood tests today that I have a parasite in my abdomen."
Them: "Well what are they going to do about it?"
Us: "If I take my medicine, it will continue to live but will eventually pass naturally and I just need to wait til it comes out."
Them: "That is all they are going to do? How long is this going to take?" (Kyle started laughing uncontrollably totally blowing the cover)
Us: "Us about six months. But the good news is, it is just a baby, a human baby"

Anyway we are pretty darn excited! Also the first week of our co-op went extremely well and we are looking forward to many more great weeks.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Holla! WOOT!
    So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man What the heck!! that is so awesome you guys really do need to be closer for our little ones to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you were spoiled by the number of ultrasounds you had previously. Even with my "high risk" pregnancy they didnt do as many as you received. It could have been an insurance thing too though.

    ReplyDelete