Sunday, January 22, 2012

Random Thoughts

This morning as we were getting ready for church Kyle was taking Kace out of timeout (he is in timeout a lot, haha) and Ky says, "You were in time out because you didn't listen to  mom and dad, do you know what it means to listen?" And Kacen asks, "Jesus?"

Twice now in a about the last month I have asked Ky to get me a snack of cheese and crackers, this is so cute and funny because Ky doesn't "cook" often; so I was expecting a slab of cheese and crackers still in the sleeve. But nope he really delivers, the first time he brought me a variety of crackers and cheese (cheddar, pepper jack, string cheese cut into little cubes, and a pile of shredded cheddar cheese, haha) all arrayed on a plate decoratively. Even the second time I expected string cheese and a sleeve a crackers but I should have known better, he is so good.

Just a couple funny things from movies lately that made me bust a gut:
1. Mr. Popper's Penguin, Nimrod tries to hatch a snow globe.
2. Money Ball, Billy Bean asks Peter how many player profiles he completed and Peter replies, "46....51 I don't know why I lied just then."

No comments:

Post a Comment