Monday, August 22, 2011

The Beach

Like I said in my last post about the cactus, for the last two weeks Kyle's brother Chad, his wife Amy, and their twins Lily and Ellie, have been here in PA visiting their parents. We had all of Kyle's family together for the last time in at least two years because Ian will leave soon to serve a mission for our church. Though it was a little crazy it was fun too. We went to the Delaware beach Monday thru Wednesday, it was pretty rainy but still fun. True to form on our beach trips I once again didn't take pictures but this time it was because I left my camera in PA. But a huge thanks to my photographicly inclined sis-in-law Amy, she at least got a couple of pictures to prove we were there and Kacen went to the beach, haha.

Like I said it was rainy! Mon and Tues at 3 p.m. huge rain storms swept in. Kace got all tuckered out.
Kace liked digging in the sand and standing in the shallow water, but he got cold easily, here is aunt Jess warming him up.
 And aparently not only is Amy great at photography, but gymnastics too, haha. Thanks again Amy. For those of you who are friends to us both head over to their blog soon to see more fun pictures of their stay here.
I tried surfing for my first time, considering the waves were 2 feet high and broke on shore, let's just say it didn't go over too well. But at least that is one experience I can check off my list, though I will definitely try it again in better surf conditions if the opportunity arises. And a big thanks to my in-laws for organizing such a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment