Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm Back

Ok after a little break, I'm back. 
On a rare sunny day I got a couple pictures of Kacen. 


Luckily we are getting for real family photos done soon, haha. 

Kacen up dates: 
Running
Yelling
usually "dada" or "mama"
Climbing 
on the bed, on the coffee table, on the kitchen table
Can push a chair 
pushes them everywhere to get up to where he wants to go
Dancing 
anytime he hears music he stands up to dance (sorry it is sidewise)
And he reads with me
or I guess lets me read to him, we will finish one book and he gets up to get another

That's it for now, Ky and I are gonna watch a some Office reruns.
-Peace

3 comments:

  1. haha i loved that video. Sounds like lots of fun! You're new blog look is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i showed calvi the video of kacen and he thought it was funny. the boys would have so much fun together! calvi loves to play on the stairs and when he stands up by the rail like that i have to watch out that is where he always gets hurt! silly boys. ps i also love you new blog look. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your break was a short one! Kacen is so stinkin' cute and you're such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete