Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mocking Jay

Just finished Mocking Jay, not sure what to think. I am pondering heavily about this and will have to write more once it all sinks in.

Oh side note: Yesterday Kacen danced all my himself! We were in the bedroom and Ky turned on some music and Kacen was standing holding onto the laundry basket and started bouncing and just kept doing it while the music was on, it was so cute. Looks like I'll have a little break dancer yet. Also another Kacen Kutie (haha didn't work as well as I hoped) yesterday he also started letting go of one object such as the coffee table and while standing rotated his body to grab the near by sofa. He has done this a couple of times now let go of one thing and step or turn to get the next. He will be walking any day now, oh no! I guess this wasn't really all just a side note, Kace is way more important than some silly book, haha.

Well I better hit the sack, I guess tradition here is to go play flag football at 8:00 a.m. The Turkey Bowl

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe he'll be walking soon. So crazy. MOCKING JAY! Pretty controversial...a lot of people hated it. I LOOOOVED IT! I thought it ended perfectly.

    ReplyDelete