Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chutes and Ladders.....or Stairs and Ladders I guess

Kacen is gettin sooo big sooo fast. He can now go up and down the stairs on his own and today he was holding onto the railing on the left of the picture below and stepping up and down! He is so crazy, he will climb on to, over top and up any thing, view picture below for example:


Yup that's the ladder to attic and yup he climbed all the way up it. You can't take your eyes off this kid for one second.


Something new that made me happy, Kacen is finally saying mama and mom a lot but I don't know if he knows what he is saying though, haha.
Well Kacen is pretty much the most exciting thing going on right now. But hopefully something really neat will be happening soon, I just got one of those feelings.

4 comments:

  1. What a big boy! I'm sure he is keeping you super busy! It was nice to talk to you today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes! He sure has grown up a lot since I've last seen him! What a cutie. That is AWESOME that he is saying mama and mom. Who cares if he knows what he's saying or not??? So fun. Oh- and don't even worry about him being the most exciting thing- that sounds wonderful! I have come to find that having an uneventful/nonexciting life is worth striving for. Clay and I have had way too much excitement lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting so big! I sure hope we can get together in December! We better make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man he is so cute! i miss him and i wish calvi would say mama he olny says babababa! and the halloween pumpkin is so cute you guys need to come over and play!

    ReplyDelete