Saturday, May 22, 2010

Missed the Memo

Sorry the picture isn't that great but, Rexburg pretty much missed the spring time memo. That is snow! It is 3:30 Saturday afternoon in late May, and most people in this country are out enjoying the sun going for walks but no. We have a freaking snow storm in Idaho! It is ridiculous. I really wish summer would just be here, after 6 years of living in this town I am pretty much over the cold. I want to live somewhere that doesn't have such dramatic seasons.



Kacen has started this thing where he sticks his tongue out all the time. It is pretty cute, and he likes to lick his upper lip with it. He is such a funny kid, he talks to himself all day.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love babies sticking their tongues out. So silly. Uhhhhhhhh yeah. It snowed in IF as well and it SUCKED! I basically am one of those people that really could care less if there was one season year round- SUMMER! I love heat, I love sun, I could care less if it rained or snowed ever. I don't care if it makes me sweaty or burnt skin...its' better than snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that snow! I don't miss it :) It has been cooler here for being the end of may but its perfect. Come and visit us in this 80 degree weather and we can go for lots of walks! He is getting so big! That little tongue is cute!

    ReplyDelete