Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Goofy Guys


So this was really funny. The other day I made taco soup, and I just scooped mine into a bowl and crushed some chips on it, minutes later Kyle brings this to the table. He is a true believer of the idea that if your food looks better it tastes better, humm I wonder if my food is really that bad that he has to try to make it taste better merely on looks alone haha.


Just like to throw in a picture here or there of the little guy. He is really so fun. I tried to post a video of him laughing but blogger has been sucking lately with video posts, I haven't been able to post any or view any on other blogs, if anyone knows how to get the videos to work let me know. But he laughs and finally rolled over the other day from his belly to his back.

I am going to be captain of our intramural soccer team. I am so excited to play soccer again, but I don't know how good I'll be, it has been nearly 5 years since I last played on a team. But it just feels nice to use my body to its fullest capacity. I go walking every where and I mean every where I bet people pass me on the streets and feel bad for me pushing my baby all the way to Wal-Mart but, I love it! I figure for most of the day I don't really have much else to do any way, so I might as well get the exercise in.

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious that he put the taco soup like that- I kinda agree though- I love making food pretty! It just makes it more fun and enjoyable I think. I think it's AWESOME that you walk everywhere! When we lived on main street in Rexburg, I rode my bike everywhere. I LOVED it. I just put a basket in front and it was perfect! Good for you for getting back into soccer! That's way exciting:)

    ReplyDelete