Thursday, April 29, 2010

Funny Story

Okay a pretty funny thing happened today, but before I share it you all have to promise not to judge me. I went to a garage sale today and I wasn't sure how much stuff they would have so I just left Kacen sleeping the in the car. But they had a lot of great stuff to look at so I went and got Kacen and set him in a corner in their garage. I found lots of great baby clothes and paid the lady for them then I started to leave. Yep I just started to leave without my baby. The husband said, "ummm don't forget your baby." Haha. I was so embarrassed my face turned bright red and I went to get him, they probably thought I was the worse mom ever. You would have thought that after 3 months I could remember I had a baby when I went out. But in my defense I was buying clothes for him, so I didn't forget that I had a baby just that he was with me in the garage not in the car. Well I hope you all enjoyed that funny story.

So I guess Kacen laughed at Kyle but I wasn't here to see it so I really hope he does it again soon.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha I only dream of doing something like that i hope it never happens for real. i wouldn't know what to say if i saw some lady leave her baby!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha funny story! I would probably do something like that too!

    ReplyDelete