Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Going to Grandma's

Monday we left on a week long trip up to Maine to see my parents. The first leg of our trip was from PA to Connecticut. The trip was rather uneventful, we stopped at Cici's for dinner and saw this rainbow.

 We stayed the night at my sister's house and left early in the morning. Emily, my neice, and Kacen both love having a friend to play with it is so fun. But we left while Em was at school and when she got home my sister said that she searched the house and when she couldn't find us she had a full on meltdown.

We stopped at the Hamptons, posh, to check out the Ocean. It was really blustery and cold and Kacen was quite leery of the loud water crashing on the shore. But Ky and I just loved seeing the ocean it makes up happy.







 We finally made it to Maine, and stopped at my moms work to see here then went to their house and got the nasty feeling of car ridding washed off.

Today we went to see the frog crossing sign, and some of the local sites.
 Andie was super cute in her car seat after being changed from two blowouts in a three hour period.
 And for dinner we had lobster! Eh I guess I just don't have the taste for it. It made me sick to see them live then to have to break them up and see all the nasty innards eh, it wasn't for me but Ky and Dad loved that I was really good at pulling it apart for them, gotta love the food network. 
But the saddest part was how scared Kacen was of the lobsters, he was hysterical. Sorry the video won't work of the lobster meltdown

Tomorrow we are off to Acadia National Park.

3 comments:

  1. Have fun at grandma's! I want to pinch Andie girl. I miss the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! You're visiting my home, and making me miss it! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Looks like you are having a great time! We sure do miss you!

    ReplyDelete